Sunday, October 21, 2012

Viva A Cura

So much came to me during the healing work that we had in Miami over the weekend.  The Daime was very strong.  We sang the hinario of Manoel Corrente, which is one of my favorite hinarios.  Manoel Corrente never received any of his own hymns, so his hinario consists of hymns that were offered to him by others in the Daime.  The combination of hymns from so many different sources makes the hinario seem like a quilt of beautiful patches.  Manoel Corrente is considered to be a very powerful healer, and the healing force of the hinario really comes through.

I had a lot of work about blocks to my expression.  Frustration with work, where I feel that I am not heard, builds up in my heart.  Where do I put this energy?  Where can it flow?  It has been stuck in my heart on the left side and manifesting as pain in my back between the shoulder blades and along the spine.  I had a moment during the work when I was overcome by the force and went to lie down, and I could feel the Daime working into my heart.

I also received a lot of insight into how we select the contents of our minds and that this selection is the primary cause of our happiness or lack of happiness.  We live in the mind, and if we let bad thoiughts occupy our living space, well of course we will not be happy.  So simple to be vigilant, but one must pay attention.

An aparehlo is a medium that channels energy and spirits from the divine.  I saw how the illusion of self can give way to the function of the apparehlo.  Once you learn to clean your channel, then you can choose what energy you want to flow through that channel.  The Christ energy was very strong and I could feel how, with humility, I could let the force sweep aside my ego and it's bleating voice and replace that vibration with the force of Christ.  And it does not really matter what you believe.   The reality of what is there is undeniable when you are experiencing it.

I learned about sweetness.  I saw how hummingbirds spend their live sipping sweetness from the flowers.  I saw how we can pour forth our own nectar and by being sweet we attract sweetness into our lives.  Be loyal to your sweetness was a strong message from the work.  Healing was another strong message.  One of the hymns was spoken by the spirit of the Daime, and it was so clear how it was not there to do any harm to us.  The fear and suffering we experience during the work comes from within us, not from the Daime.  Once I broke through the fear and released into the Miracão the entire work shifted into a very positive vibration.

Over the course of six hours I was bombarded by so many insights, so much physical healing, so much music so many hymns, so much force, so much love.  I simply cannot even begin to remember it all.  I pray that it was engraved somewhere in my heart.

Viva a Cura!

No comments:

Post a Comment