Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hello empty blog.  I am wondering if I could create the habit in myself of spending some of my idle hours writing.  I have about fifteen minutes right now before my massage.  Maybe I can activate that voice within me that is my source of wisdom.

I had an experience of the other in meditation the other night.  I feminine divine presence was showing me how with my mind in "flat lake" meditation, she could slip her words from the astral into my consciousness.  To perceive this requires the most profound silence of the mind.  Only in the deepest meditation can I achieve this.  Even the thought of recognizing the voice as an other is enough to break the reception.

In this state the personal ego truly is eliminated.  I saw the voice of my personality as just a program of some sort that was running inside my neural network.  I set of conceptions and memories that held onto a limited concept of what "I" am and reacts to what it perceives in the outside world, having no idea at all that the "I" is what creates the outside world in the first place.

Ask yourself this in meditation.

"What is it that thinks it is you?"

When the thought arises "this is ME" who is that voice? and in what medium does this voice exist?

The medium is consciousness, which is the very essence of the astral.  Everything exists in this medium.  Everything IS this medium.

In meditation this medium is the surface of a lake.  Our thoughts, feelings and so forth are turbulence on this water.  To quite the mind is to calm the lake.  Only when the smallest ripples have disappeared can the reflections of heaven be seen.  The surface must be smooth as a mirror.




No comments:

Post a Comment